Sunday, May 31, 2009

Photo Time

My favorite photo---so far!

SMILES

Love the bottom lip

She was pushing up on her arms.
(Alternative Tummy Time)
Margarita

The start of a great friendship

Sugar Pie

Bubbles
Beautiful Girl
These photos are some of my new favorites of Miss Margaret. I finally found a way to copy them from my phone!

We are all doing well. Margaret surprises us each day with new tricks: giggles, jibber-jabber, rolling over from stomach to back (I can't seem to catch it on camera!), batting at objects, taking naps, sleeping through the night, pushing up on her arms, and SMILES, SMILES, SMILES!!! I weighed her last week on a puppy scale at my friend's vet clinic (I was desperate to know), she was 10 pounds, 12.5 ounces---what a big girl!
Enjoy this adorable video of Margaret and her jibber-jabber taken the first week of May!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok.. the more I look at Margaret she looks like Dale !! That little girl is changing so much. The christening pictures are Wonderful ! I want some prints to frame and put down at Brookside.....
Love that baby. the video is too cute.
Libby

Anonymous said...

Love that video !! Too cute. She's getting so big and strong!! love, trish