Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We had a fun-filled week celebrating my brother's birthday (I need to get those pictures from my dad), relaxing by the pool, and gathering at G G Ma's pool house for a 4th of July BBQ! Here are some adorable photos from this week. I love this first one because Margaret is obsessed with her hands. She has been in love for quite some time, but this week she can't keep them out of her mouth!
We had our friends, the Wackerlins, over for a cookout one night, and they brought their precious Molly (2 1/2) and Cooper (10 weeks).
This picture cracks me up, because both daughters look a lot like their dads.

Pool-time

Don't you just love the hand pose?

I think Margaret was done with the photo-shoot at this point.
She looked like she was going to beat me up.
Precious--I love that bottom lip!
Have a great week-we will be 6 months on Thursday-wow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh that bottom lip!!! so cute!