Monday, September 28, 2009

Her likes me!

Last night I was cooking dinner, and Wade was playing with Margaret on the kitchen table. I took a break and saw Wade placing his hat on Margaret's head. It was one of the sweetest moments I have ever seen! Usually, she hates hats, as you will see in the next photo, but she was so honored to have Daddy's hat on her head--Daddy's little girl!

We tried on the Bailey family pumpkin costume last week, because Miss Katherine is probably going to need it in about a month. The hat was a little snug, and Miss Moo didn't really know what to think about it. We could tell she was a little nervous.

This weekend we traveled up to the mountain house again to spend some time with my sister and her kids. It was the first time that we were all together since Katherine was born. She is now two months old and just adorable. She has a very calm personality so far and a great tolerance when it comes to her brothers kissing her and climbing on top of her.

Precious

Hudson just loves babies--especially his sister and Miss Margaret. He did a great job holding them, reading books to them, and keeping them entertained.

Margaret enjoyed showing off her new tricks and her variety of smiles.
Aunt Lolli just loves her!

Charlie is also a fabulous helper. When I finished changing Margaret's diaper, I would ask Charlie to please take the used diaper to the trash can. He would grab the diaper and say, "Thank you."I would then say to him, "You're welcome and thank you too!"
Charlie is also the one that keeps saying, "Her likes me!"--what a cutie pie!

Margaret and Katherine had many photo shoots this weekend. Margaret definitely has more fat rolls than Katherine, but they are almost the same size. It's going to be so much fun to see them grow up together and become best buddies.

Miss Moo was so proud of herself when she grabbed Katherine's hand.

Daddaddy and Mama Susie with all of their grandkids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen anything cuter than this child in my ENTIRE life. Seriously. And with that pumpkin costume on and her Daddy's hat...oh my. It was so good to see you guys the other day! I just loved holding Miss Margaret, too. Give my love to Wade and to that sweet little girl. Oh Melissa, she is just so beautiful. It makes my day every time I look at your blog. Hope you all are doing well--Sending love your way, AR