Thursday, October 15, 2009

This Little Light of Mine

A year ago this week I started this blog to share the story of our little man, James Walter. To celebrate him. To remember him.

I was reminded today from my dear friend, Danielle, that today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. A day set aside to honor our precious ones.

Wade and I don't really need a special day to remember James. We think about him constantly. Actually, I thought about him just a few hours ago when I was shopping for Margaret. I wandered over into the boy aisle and admired some of the adorable 18 month Christmas outfits. What would he look like now? What would he be able to say? I guess I will do that the rest of my life.
One thing I do know for sure is that James was a gift from God, and he will continue to shine his light in our hearts. And I know that some day we will meet again. . .
To James Walter
Tonight we light this candle in remembrance of you.


Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments: