Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 4

Good Morning! Yesterday afternoon was a little hectic, because I had another ultrasound. However, it was on my legs this time. The nurses were a little worried that I might have a blood clot in my legs. Luckily, the results were negative and all looks good. I will continue to wear these support hose and stretch my legs occasionally.
Later in the day, I started developing a rash on my face and skin and experienced a number of headaches; both symptoms can be side-effects from procardia (my new bp medication) and/or the steroid shots. Either way I woke up this morning without the "sunburn" and headaches and feel much better. We'll see if I develop those symptoms again after I take my daily dose of procardia--hopefully not!
That's about it for now--I am going to sit back and listen to my little sweetheart on the monitor. I love hearing that precious heartbeat! God is good!

Update: Dr. C. thinks I might have sinusitis, so he is starting me on antibiotics. Taking all precautions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. just checking on you this morning... I love seeing the tree when I open this website. I can hear that beautiful violin every time. I am glad you are getting such good care. I am praying for rest! Listen to your sweetheart's heart and God's whisper... He IS good!! Love you,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
You all are in my prayers throughout the day. I am glad to know of this site. My favorite verse is for you today....
Numbers 6:24-26 "The Lord bless you, and keep you. The Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace."

Anonymous said...

Sorry Melissa that last comment was from me, Julia Wilk.

Laura said...

Hello Melissa,
What a journey you have been on over the many months since I last saw you. I was with the OHS second grade team today and they shared your blog-site with me. I am so glad they did. Thank you for sharing your heart and how the Lord is working in your life. I will continue to follow and certainly keep praying!

You are loved,
Laura Chapman